PB Fitness Online
Mediterranean Spring Salad
· ½ cup quinoa
· 400g can Watties Chickpeas in Springwater
· 1 small red capsicum, deseeded and sliced
· 1 small capsicum, deseeded and sliced
· 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
· Handful fresh Italian parsley leaves
· ½ cup black olives (optional)
· ¼ cup Eta Caramelised Onion Dressing
· Rocket leaves
· 50 g traditional feta (optional)
1. Rinse quinoa through a serve with cold water. Drain. Put in a small saucepan, add 1 cup of cold water and cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes until quinoa is tender and water had evaporated. Transfer to a mixing bowl and cool.
2. Add drained chickpeas, red and yellow capsicums, cherry tomatoes, parsley and black olives.
3. Toss through onion dressing. Place rocket leaves onto a serving platter. Spoon over the prepared salad. Scatter over crumbled feta (optional) just before serving.
4. Toss through Eta Caramelised Onion Dressing. Place rocket leaves onto a serving platter. Spoon over the prepared salad. Scatter over crumbled feta if wished just before serving.